Monday, May 10, 2010

UNDY 5000!

April 24, 2010 was the first UNDY 5000 nearby my place in East Grand Rapids, Michigan.  This 5K run took place to raise $ and awareness for colon cancer.  I went to support my friend Michelle, take pix of people in their underwear (sounded fun!), and quite frankly just to get my dose of "feel goodness" to witness people doing something to help others.  The people at this event made me smile, laugh, and cry happy tears for their good hearts and determination!  The guy who was twirling his shirt toward the finish really moved me!!!!  Hurray for him!  and ALL who crossed that Finish line!

There are a lot of images in this slide show, BUTT you might see someone you know!  and you will at least CRACK a smile!!!!!  Go ahead!  Watch!

UNDY 5000 slide show!

No comments:

Post a Comment